Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Secret Santa Christmas Swap

Look at what I found at Chookyblue's blog!
I've joined up - it looks like a lot of fun. If you'd like to join, email Chookyblue (links are provided).


I had an idea to organise a Christmas present swap………….

The rules are simple

  1. Please tell everyone about the swap and how to join….
  2. Don’t tell anyone who your swap partner is please. This will be a secret swap shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! A different person will be sending to you……….
  3. You have to be willing to post internationally as I want to swap different countries….hopefully get a partner from another country (depends on how many join).
  4. You need a blog or flicker site to participate (so your partner can sneak a peak and get ideas of what to make for you).
  5. You can make what ever you want eg, bag, small wall hanging, softies, stitchery, whatever it is you love to make………send something you would love to receive…..other ideas table runner or cushion...........
  6. Sign up deadline is 31st August.
  7. Swap partners will be emailed out early September.
  8. Sending deadline is 1st December to ensure your partner gets their present before Christmas (remember reason for swap). If you think it will take longer leading up to Christmas, post early, but not to early.
  9. If you want to join, email Chooky Blue or leave a comment and I will reply to get your snail mail address etc.....I will collect all participants details and email out contacts when organised.
  10. Any problems or questions make sure you contact me.
  11. I will make a contact list of participants on my blog.
  12. Please don’t sign up if you are not prepared to send........non-senders ?? will be named and shamed.

have fun,
Kate

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for that...just chekced out the blog and looks good.....welcome to blogland.....what is the other swap you are in.........

Karen Mallory said...

Oh Kate1 I am glad you got into the spirit of the Nice Matters award! It is a fun way to get our blogs out there, Hey! The swap sounds like fun. I wonder if I have time for that one too! I did get burned in the last secret santa swap I was in but maybe I will try again!
hugs Karen