Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged.....Twice!


I'm all new to this blogging, and am therefore a bit overwhelmed to have been tagged twice in one day! And they are both with the same tag - a Nice Matters Award.

The first tag came from Karen at Karen's Dolls and Stuff, a very talented lady from California who makes quilts and art dolls, and the second tag is from Sharon in New Zealand. Sharon is another really talented doll artist. Her blog is Material Magic by Shar.

What I need do now is tag 5 new people - no, I'm not going to double it and tag 10 people - that would be altogether too much for me at this stage, 5 is quite sufficient. My tags are:

Lisa at Megelles - Lisa is an award-winning bear artist, and one of the best in Australia. I think she is the best, but sadly my opinion doesn't hold much weight in the bear world. Lisa is also a good friend and sounding board.

Lynette at Lynette Anderson Designs - Lynette is a leading Australian designer of quilts, bags and stitcheries, who began her designing life as The Patchwork Angel. Lynette is my original mentor and long time friend, and I owe the commencement of that raggedy one to her. Thank you Lynette, my friend.

Julie at Juwles Embroidery & Patchwork - Julie is one of the most tireless people I know. She has 7 children, yet still manages to find the time to run an embroidery business from home, and make quilts, bags and other patchwork goodies. I'd be looking for time to simply breathe if I had 7 children - I'm exhausted by 2!

Cathy at Simple Things, Small Joys - Cathy is a fellow Queensland designer. Her designs are soft, vintage and gorgeous. I adore getting parcels from Cathy as the packaging is usually a work of art in itself.

Eefje at Eefje's Blog - Eefje is a multi-talented lady in The Netherlands who embroiders, quilts, spins, knits, dyes, and sews. Eefje is my swap partner for our group Christmas swap, and I am having a lot of fun gathering little goodies to send to the Netherlands in November.

These 5 ladies now need to copy and paste this award to their blog and nominate five more people. I am looking forward to seeing who the award is forwarded onto.

Enjoy,
Kate xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your in blogland.
I have been wondering where you are? Left a message with one of your boys ages back... boys are so reliable with messages aren't they! Missed you at the show in June, what are you up to?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raggedy Rambles said...

Hi Lynette ... you guessed it - I never got the message, good old boys hey? They both deny knowledge of the phone call! We need a coffee together.
Kate