Monday, August 06, 2007

I Made the Cover!


Woo Hoo! I just got my forward copy of Homespun Magazine and I made the cover! Well, sort of - my name made the cover. A photo of the quilt is on the contents page.

Doing a happy dance here! The project is a small quilt and it seems like forever ago that I made it and sent it in, but that's the way with magazines - they need to work so far in advance. Here's a photo of the cover (of course!) and one of the quilt - I called it Heartsease. To see more, the magazine is Homespun #51 (Vol 8 No 8).

cheers,
Kate, aka that raggedy one



6 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

Awesome Kate, you are famous again.. well done hope it doesnt take too long for that mag to get to me...

hugs sharon - nz

Karen Mallory said...

Kate, I am so proud of you! See how things can turn around fast! Now you are famous! LOL
hugs Karen

Raggedy Rambles said...

Hi Sharon, I'm still working out how to answer messages on the blog! (Bit slow sometimes.) It's a great mag, and worth waiting for.
Kate

Raggedy Rambles said...

Hey Karen, I wish I was famous, or at least, rich!
Kate

Anonymous said...

We can both claim our fame as cover girls now Kate..hugs, Khris

Anonymous said...

I have never picked up this mag but I will have to duck down town and have a look. Chookyblue mentioned it too. I'm getting into stitcheries at the moment.