Monday, August 13, 2007

The Chocolate Crow Trader Changeover

I'm a member of Australia's best online magazine and crafts marketplace - The Chocolate Crow Trader. The new monthly magazine is released on the 15th of every month, which means we have to get our items to Bev a week prior, and I swear the 7th of each month comes round faster and faster each month. It seems I have only just sent in one month's goodies, and the 7th of the next month is screaming at me again to send in a new lot. I do enjoy it so much though, and I love the community of incredibly talented people who are the members of the Choccie Crow.

Sometimes I present my own patterns for sale, and sometimes I make up designs from other artists and offer the finished goodies for sale. With only a couple of days to go before the August changeover, you still have time to view all the offerings for the Christmas in July theme.

Here are my goodies for this theme.


The first item is Moon Santa from a pattern by Marcia Proper, trading as Hill Kountry Krafts. I just love him. I made 2 cos I couldn't stand it if I'd only made one and it sold and I'd be left without one.



The next item is a prim Santa designed by Victoria Lynn, trading as Kentucky Primitives. I think he is also so sweet.



My last offering for this month is my own design of a Santa punchneedle. This is not a finished item, rather it is a pattern for sale, so you can do your own punching, which is so much fun. I must do some more soon. I find it to be really relaxing. This pattern is called Dear Santa, and you can find it here.

Well, I'm now off to do some punching. Writing about it has made me want to go and do some more.

Have fun,
Kate

3 comments:

Karen Mallory said...

These are great items Kate. You should be proud. I have nominated you for a 'nice matters' award. Go to my blog and see what to do!
hugs Karen
http://karensdollsandstuff.blogspot.com/

Raggedy Rambles said...

Thanks Karen, it took me a while to work it out, but I've followed all the rules (LOL) and nominated 5 new people.
Kate

Anonymous said...

Love all your goodies Kate.
Hugs, Khris