Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone, I hope you have a wonderful green day with your friends.



St Patrick's day is also my great-nephew's birthday (and doesn't that title make me feel old!). Little Zachary will be 2 years old today. I won't see him as he lives too far away, but I'm sure he will enjoy it with his big brother Kade, and his Mum and Dad. Happy birthday Zachary.



I made a birth announcement wall hanging for Zachary, and then made a pattern for it. I love this little wall hanging and I'm sure your precious boy will love it too. If you'd like to buy this pattern, email me or visit my website - that raggedy one.



The girls weren't forgotten as I made a girly birth announcement too (for my great-niece Amelia). This pattern is also available on my website, or by emailing me.

I had a great day as I received a parcel in the post from my Easter swap partner Julianne who lives in Victoria. I'll show you piccies tomorrow of what I got. Thank you Julianne.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Kate

1 comment:

Sharon-NZ said...

Thats a great pressie Kate, love the colours